1. It is necessary to support the ground horizontally. Otherwise, it is necessary to make a horizontal supporting surface. It cannot be supported on a cavity.
2. It is necessary for the small concrete mixer truck to be supported on the solid ground. If the maximum pressure of the supporting leg is greater than the allowable pressure on the ground, it is necessary to use the supporting plate or square timber to increase the supporting surface area.
3. When the small concrete mixer truck is supported near the pit and slope, the safe distance should be kept.
4. When supporting, make sure that the whole machine is in horizontal condition, and the maximum horizontal deflection angle of the whole machine is not more than 3 degrees.
5. When opening or closing the outrigger, the rotation range of the outrigger is the risk area, and the personnel may be pinched in the range.
6. When supporting, all outriggers must be elastic and open to a regular position (the outrigger is aligned with the arrow on the outrigger, and the front outrigger arm is aligned with the arrow on the front outrigger extension arm), otherwise there is a risk of tipping.
7. It is necessary to support the outrigger according to the requirements before operating the boom. It is necessary to close the boom and put it on the main support of the boom before operating the outrigger.
8. It is necessary to close the boom immediately and support it according to the requirements after removing the factors of stability decline. The factors of stability decline include the change of ground conditions caused by rain, snow water or other water sources, and the oil cylinder of outrigger sinking on one side of outrigger has leakage.
This article is from: small concrete mixer. For more information, please click: http://www.beaconcompost.com We will provide a satisfactory service for your questions, welcome your call!